The PenUltima Online Server ProjectWelcome to the Penultima OnLine (POL) emulator home page.
POL is an Ultima Online® emulator that has been in development for over 12 years and supports most of the features that players have enjoyed from Ultima Online: The Second Age® to Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy®. POL is the most flexible and customizable UO emulator around.
Some of POL’s features are:
- An emphasis on flexibility and customization that allows you to create the world you want
- POL’s eScript scripting language is simple enough to allow those with no previous programming experience to learn how to customize their world and yet powerful enough to accomplish complex tasks
- A complete set of scripts (the “Distro”) that emphasize the basics of game play, but are designed to allow you to easily modify or expand their functionality
- If you want to create your world entirely from scratch there’s a set of “bare bones” scripts that provide the minimum files needed to start POL, login, walk around, and talk
- Extensive documentation is available in both online and downloadable form
- Packethooks to allow expansion of the emulator core functions
- Scripts run inside a virtual machine for greater security
- A unified emulator core
- An active and dedicated community of people ready to answer any questions you might have and provide help whenever you need it
If you don’t know where to start, we suggest that you download the latest core release and its associated set of Distro scripts.
So download POL and start creating your world today!
Latest Forum Posts
|by: Turley||April 25, 2017, 12:59 pm|
|Re: exported function and "by ref"|
|by: RusseL||April 25, 2017, 9:43 am|
|Re: Journal customization - How To|
|by: Johantore||April 24, 2017, 4:55 pm|
|Re: Creating a New Skill|
|by: Yukiko||April 23, 2017, 10:19 pm|
|TOL as DefaultExpansion - missing code|
|by: gh0sterZA||April 22, 2017, 5:06 am|
|Re: Tiles and Landtiles|
|by: Harley||April 21, 2017, 11:56 am|
|UO Convert - Mount tiles|
|by: gh0sterZA||April 21, 2017, 5:50 am|
|by: Turley||March 18, 2017, 12:25 pm|
|by: Nando||February 27, 2017, 2:53 pm|
|by: Nando||January 24, 2017, 2:07 pm|
|by: Nando||January 24, 2017, 1:56 pm|
|by: Nando||January 24, 2017, 12:57 pm|